Florida SHOTS Installation Notice:
Florida SHOTS is expected to be unavailable from 6:00PM EDT, Friday, December 15th, through approximately 11:59PM while we install Release 2017.4.
For details on the changes made in this release and other updates we have made since the last update, please review the Release Changes document
The Release Changes document will be re-posted and available after the release and any additional instructions related to any new functionality will be provided as needed and as they are available.
For assistance using Florida SHOTS following the maintenance period, please contact the Florida SHOTS helpdesk at 1-877-888-7468.
Important Notice - New/Updated Vaccine Types
Florida SHOTS has been updated to include two new vaccine types and changes have been made to the names of some existing vaccines:
- New vaccine type "ZOSTER (SHINGRIX)", CPT = 90750, CVX = 187
- New vaccine type "ZOSTER UNK", CVX = 188
- New vaccine type "HEP B (HEPLISAV-B)", CPT = 90739, CVX = 189
- Renamed "BEXSERO" to "MEN B (BEXSERO)"
- Renamed "TRUMENBA" to "MEN B (TRUMENBA)"
- Renamed "IMOVAX IM" to "RABIES IM (IMOVAX)"
- Renamed "RABAVERT IM" to "RABIES IM (RABAVERT)"
- Renamed "ZOSTER VZV" to "ZOSTER (ZOSTAVAX)"