Florida SHOTS Facts
Reliable record keeping. Florida SHOTS allows registered system users to access confidential immunization information via a secure electronic system. Authorized users can:
- Access patient records from other providers.
- Verify immunization status and check immunization schedules.
- Upload historical data and update immunization histories.
- Register new patients and enter up-to-date vaccination information.
- Produce and print the 680 form required for child-care and school attendance.
Immunization forecasting. Florida SHOTS allows health-care providers to easily determine the immunizations a child needs based on past immunization history, age and medical conditions.
Trusted and secure. Florida SHOTS is endorsed by the Florida Academy of Family Physicians, Florida Association of Health Plans, Inc., Florida Medical Association, Florida Osteopathic Medical Association, and the Florida Pediatric Society.