Florida SHOTS enrollment is fast, easy, and free!
- Health-care providers can apply online, and we'll contact you within 3 business days to activate your account.
- Schools and licensed child-care centers can also apply for view-only access to shot records. (School nurses who administer shots may apply for full access.)
- Parents and children are not required to enroll in Florida SHOTS. To have your child's immunization records included in Florida SHOTS, ask your child's doctor to enroll and issue an electronically certified DH 680.
- Patients can now log onto our secure server directly and print electronically certified copies of D.H. Form 680 from their home computers if their health-care provider is a participating physician.
- Electronically certified shot records are available for quick access with a registry-issued ID and pin number.
- Schools and day cares accept electronically certified 680s (authorized by administrative rule 64D-3.046 F.A.C.).
Training is free and available 24/7 for licensed health-care providers and schools who are accessing the Florida SHOTS registry.
Subscribe to blog feed
Subscribe by email
- Users' Forum
A community board for people who use Florida SHOTS.
- Current Newsletter
Catch the latest registry news, tech tips, and immunization trends, and see what our users are saying about Florida SHOTS.
- Newsletter Archives
- Important System Changes
View a summary of the latest system release changes to Florida SHOTS.